Re: [alto] I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-protocol-08.txt

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Tue, 24 May 2011 12:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=eYU7/GXcwpjlaC7dqFeDifvdU/S8GPSv2BVm4I09Z8k=; b=FoY91HPVisCnIkVGrmFdZIp4DOE8XucDj7u9Jg8xTXay4E7UMdZG5tKGUs3ANQ1oFH szOtLsnNil/q5vh7tXiRjQke4hxEQPfX1mtwgESXxoSlmP7XeyXoiKywzSFS8v73HCyU MEuKMTr3aQh/VZSkebB141jg9L6lIwofM3QEw=