Re: [alto] Discussion II: Unifying cost-mode and cost-type to a single type

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Tue, 19 February 2013 22:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=baAnWS4jU3Z2GUn3kbY/OS/pEEqPqcFnIH8z03lCxL4=; b=fXK+FCk3b2jhR2UG5PrPnDcxzg3mxWzg9DNlPOJHCB/F3W/5APGwlctWgBvJOXjZ5r v23ibpnxsQm++2y7xZmi1J1KDqr2IutlREzjtd523CdNYgOl/enmubh2gzk4nl7+U3Oa HXgoeSlzin7pOhVB05vmKsSRwJTlQxENfx+iCtP0jx4w17rI0MeNJUOMyflnKiMfKCS6 2DcBOUH+yELGqMyfcJv67zLyI9h8fCz1qnOJGk16rdVyvFVba8cVAK8i6YlQhwHFntN5 8KMfDzeOHQf9yD5sBJPzEJ+epC4GCIzka6eCt+FVwM4DPP9iVAccAehB9q5Q4zp5X+M5 kI4Q==