Re: [alto] Discussion II: Unifying cost-mode and cost-type to a single type

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Sun, 03 March 2013 05:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=fJ5I27c7qmZnrMcTlRPYWclrwzu9EqMtgJmPUjYzepI=; b=Obf0ge39YVOAupRG3y3nz8lSUKEoAjgqyTji+A15P8X6BuSBdb0aD87//GZkBSjkcl F38mKaToZYs04t3ZNVWzZdjkei2Mtc0WWuvRw4uYq6DrpnVWXO6KMZ1mmUwCJmL4qbLh nTgnB0sa5WBYeiR1hVFEJnuJpNA+ePybKBhJz/2uqZrEsK286Ld6zMXjoYwxKvJSxytg 4zo0BlMzOO+GwJxtv3L3uIhQT0gjqFUutSsgQuOlUO30PGZ5LhC9SQLw2DQNkdbls8Oj JQ6WKeip/kJGeMTnXHf/0og0I8F9FNlg1YHz04l95uSMaG+02zSp/6/LCgi98A1HsZ2S hT8Q==