Re: [alto] ALTO at IETF-108: Finishing the current milestones and discussion on re-chartering the WG

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Wed, 17 June 2020 01:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DSPkJt3wSVbcV9vi/zzJisxhqsdcfqqhD5Blu+63Wd8=; b=MXxsGfk5G7KvIQVpKXDJy+6V+dorT47kSYC3UMRp0Nwy7qj37db1XEWa16IqGTZ5Cy vu6ZHVJpYuF7amb9hO5Vt8tK6RkukqCTwIa5PENmCzkxRv3gTib7CyjRyXKB2jQGieLk 9JfwFzt/QrSsFhb+aUWR5WHnO5pROoyxib4cYNruIMPdbFbF4tPXWhcAMIy04FVe0qNL U9wgGHl9nGsYr/uMGoyQclGUHdR+w7okuI1crgfylmSyMFx2cDVsJWAuD8EgHtQmub5k 3Nc21iMmePJf1lXLI92AfoS1wpKH1KE02OaGM1MFWi+ygGLZjxVRFhMyVdh9vFoh44ci RY1w==