Re: [alto] AD review of draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-15

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Mon, 05 April 2021 15:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Mb+8mpQ8V/q2J1c5uTo3SRP2lTmRincbMcSGKQwemkA=; b=vNPzF0Pi+6Yxo+tHZMzPgidrAgQX/39LAiM9VtHiYi6g1nKemmqcnIesF3J5nfrUbl 3XIJcw4nfamTxv0kYmcNsu24kbMOIAgqQRu9+CZV1SB0VbaxaopirvZCVZAhxCva+pbK NKhMkiPSPnGLwLHIxLu/D+WGbcQ3Rtr7v0rfb3R7NWTrCKzVlx4HIrDqEAAstTVfNaEY I3M2Vsz3XqRP2n6CfQ3r+D5Z86Th0G/K1Wup2yi0UOMCgpY7KvvqlNSSkyt1TeY5F7fC WtHVyfQGjKlV4xQcCioUqX9cpYiWSpwEwY3IzXmYQm+HMnPIBKScAzagxddVxukhvFD5 y7Jw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Mb+8mpQ8V/q2J1c5uTo3SRP2lTmRincbMcSGKQwemkA=; b=sTFwPFVViDweYWStfrvJAKLZkmJY659W+KoDIXSEhKnoM9IpwQg4VnY1YCYq3EXvtQ 17GpdjssbO1L31HRr3oR/bF1JoWuFKV9XA6NgUdA4hEiPuZLueVfJ8Mhzt1DbrAvIaNf ClmeQdvngsoF86r7eqB+TlNHQNjO5mZRLyfG7q5RjYLrQtu+3YuENQyVjjJ0SRgOGcZ7 0/cXeHj5OnpQaOrH3oDJhTns5ImiBNSpBqMitn7uWT+dZafA9CapwaYZe9jYn7ELRg3P m5mkc++z8crn6LT6W3NRlsPrzM0hPXgKku1xhfdq0a8GPnQPoMjs4r/pwJKeZNq70bbq u6ZQ==