Re: [Anima] [Ace] ANIMA and ACE, IDevID terminology (was: Re: cBRSKI)

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Fri, 26 May 2023 17:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1685120915; bh=Cj+ny/YzaPwShp38W5K5MhnwNlXWZAaV44F9SVAbMcA=; h=From:To:cc:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:From; b=rXt0wAxi0DAYc2HSOUeRRmAZPTqraOWBnE4FcVNsINXGbE8i8ljeryEHSGhwFMXqB 5LxyKlxpGTvfvRG+s5yRnNNZ+eq0QblngmyqxNyWr9j8F4+2wtVhL5ehIM+gHtHX5T TgtFoofWeR8gtN/XOKR+a8OleMF7pAbS+7ntrl/s+VjNLMU0HC7G2Eoo7urheGIfeP BeDZcYmyd9QBroeFXEZWY+Khs1LGfNEaYQNIHz5yEQE2UFfjQr5ym0GKeqUgB26Nax BCsG/9O8wvdsiqdtsnEcAwrM5S2E++qCOk88VNF9baGk4WA/quZ6wOXjdWO3bJ1Xxt 9ZY/DG3HFGYrA==