Re: [Anima] [Ace] ANIMA and ACE, IDevID terminology (was: Re: cBRSKI)

Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu> Tue, 02 May 2023 05:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mit.edu; s=outgoing; t=1683006099; bh=3v5wn30AGtE2pWCsewb8rd7EqNGUEmJcgWKVk9AAAH8=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:Subject:References:In-Reply-To; b=F9vrDUsG1tzIq9RtLEPKeiHawl2LyBZBU3A562ZbFCHokd0gnvOjsNdTQRoEFiP/7 O8aU9S0pyYW5SY8KeXX9KM4HjBTVJwE+C4xumuC7ZLc6P1EAIMNNLqHs3gkKICoSPX uIXUEouHhZjmYJpRlRPCbTmFWuFqmUUplsxacD3BSKcrgfTjY3zRx0hJQA2cJShtzt 8lXr/yqfH2tg42tOzg9rADMMLI291zK0PG02TjF/+URh2R4fpCVN1XmkHP1kQjlSqC CEUv3TZHotMwHB8YMBBQtTGoFWPZVqRmhhazkNkUJmu4feaHyJBObWamDqAUo6xYBO 873+xPhzUFLew==