Re: [Apn] FW: A new draft on APN for your review, thank you!

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 29 January 2021 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=A2/tYd7UmAO92YDfPq7rdlE88ksM95321OPHb8/xWfU=; b=Nm/F/BEdklNSFYqhPfUzV70Mie4eIydqVjsG29J471aZd9tg4KaCm0CLsw0Sv9lcgl h/SQfe6UOC8gg3yT3Gu2GyjVrgyAnaEmEDPFDf7pvIYxDzbakH/z+6x2miE6SveEGQTb mc2yKYedd17xNa2q8//zMj+jtUUL/BclW2VlyhzTJwP1i40erjFZ2Km1JeGE/d+byTOJ 4J7SInlBfdzSJUOMk6bHIfNFrwkYljpC/ONJczAjqiTPqPOaaeNSr/ZHEriKWwH1kr8v 99wt9B6kheYfoLtFt+d+WWSGH5fdtmKOgab1hqyZDHA9MfHrPZOrSVrqibg0VoH7jKhn S3Fw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=A2/tYd7UmAO92YDfPq7rdlE88ksM95321OPHb8/xWfU=; b=H6qZ54keOeMMQ4cXSa9TSVL17Q9OuDj0sO4qdRkytTO6lFyHSuLFCociL5Uz5DrwTw P2QooZl6EO0TyJaBoU/2IPDCO9z2soBVLMj+FFTteHL0Yujm3Aypcoppsw0m58OeUgQ+ YCavv1HFxthA2Wz8KdqUeny6OSu2vemoW4e80cTGAxwUU4MMjyIUoJUIvKkvb6YjMbtm Sv84vk9dnKqCHdhflPD8LEwtMIRN2spDQnJdDHT39v9wvF3ZsdzIafq4BAv7Qyv+6hm0 LQV0wdW/RLCvhBDlkSz5t1Q3gYj6gHIDn9iIbAyCu815kOFHKya6AGAU+q+uIy2Bvon+ pvmQ==