Re: Zone Name Change Prototype

Jonathan Wenocur <jhw@shiva.com> Fri, 23 April 1993 03:34 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1993 20:57:19 -0400
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Jonathan Wenocur <jhw@shiva.com>
To: apple-ip@cayman.com, j-norstad@nwu.edu
Subject: Re: Zone Name Change Prototype

	Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1993 10:13:42 -0500
	To: apple-ip@Cayman.COM
	From: j-norstad@nwu.edu (John Norstad)

	BTW, I'm going to miss this mailing list when the ANF gets off the ground.
	I will not be an ANF member, and I know the University will not fund any
	travel to ANF meetings or events, but I'd like to keep in touch with the
	work of the ANF somehow. Will the ANF as a whole or its working groups have
	Internet mailing lists like the apple-ip list?

	John Norstad
	Academic Computing and Network Services
	Northwestern University
	j-norstad@nwu.edu

John,

I'm sorry to hear you won't be an ANF member, the dues schedule does
include a special academic rate.  Additionally, anyone can come to the
meetings and participate in working group discussions by paying just
for the meeting costs.  However, the ANF does plan to use e-mail lists
for discussion and distribution of information outside the conference
meetings, so I hope you can participate via e-mail.

-- Jonathan Wenocur
   President, AppleTalk Networking Forum