Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-08

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 07 December 2012 18:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=/qHXAOkQO8uTT7wNx9jqLgFCyArP4QSRUKxBd06GfCQ=; b=F7S2ntuhXAUuoEQ17owLkdAX+CtmMpeqj8oOjKrFvxbywudLSmfj3WUDbPuLjBbSel s3MgMuE5YUlOlZxGHTlppcuPFto6KdUWBJ1JhuUtBbeYzHSomF3K6NPdCp/ZW9+/bIG/ WrqnhK0X4cGOOQMoC3SVDMLxdDctknxqifP/qTy7yeufEXxD2y0quHXOaAfe2TUiQCHL Et0hcADKAT2WuElxeIkVUUrZkPI1pvS6cV1Ja9nXMotXBaR4biCu87vzUp3CKlWKrmTo +VGQwUJLy8ADiuNv86aDZxrXE6RR51Md4ISO+Sly9nMImsUdy2C+8jP5GKg1Dymhj5+l vh4w==