Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-08

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Fri, 07 December 2012 19:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=2FxZY+ivJ76h/fn97yfk7n3iuYbh8Wmar0VDIKZgAeU=; b=N5VA5fmuvnBtUEdVDfPolLIWKIXbL8aMl1GBBd4tk9pT7D6cknX7z8l93VzjKcWlgX 4RFFeFeosSJO9CC7U+UpnLRaLbemf2d6i1qPhPL+angLcjF5Oz+r4ScL7nFWACTuCdpi REkI0T6NQj0hZsLJm5EvU+CWpCPVoH2O/HmSWY76cZgPFFUZL/wSsk2ZSbZM7YsrNo9U aQjrOU7ZyPyMPoEQ3v9YMZK2PGgnt2Jn79zTUNeOVarIZRk0p64fwVw+eNceKM//58F3 qTPhzBY9MzAyz4fsHGpanYKTG9PR6+DNlKQPxqSZc8/2EC948o4UCGelfqKQ9kENb2bM lpwA==