Re: [apps-discuss] Reivew of draft-johansson-loa-registry

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 09 April 2012 14:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8Klkpw7/8RdtBfrYWemgZ745qrSgg4b7kYfC8FOziEo=; b=Qtde9kS0MJycowsAnx+lWH87fdVsLmMHpoKmcMPOz/LkDqFW0dR/vBf52cizwqYfZj NytYh2RcL92+HU04tE9hoHi/jhN5kuOFG7NHehAS1T76ejHrVkLuwAdCXMQTkSqmP6cR uW3i5k+Vt3UgFkFBrfh5nWwWiUZh9c9fl57EDuaqAFPAbt/mgX6ngrprGO3WrV3xBW0R Fc5CNBJKBJUhqVgPda8+hZc3JqLoomz8qY2Kbpwh3rJjocD88yQUKzLO20FXtZ1ROxUK yAgAjlPIVUXS9KZcGA6OpZLwyP2e3X8b0hXbA/Gy8T5sInE316HGIIA4Tq0LhKFpx8TS DLAQ==