[apps-discuss] Review of draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-05

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 April 2013 22:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=hKMTqw/3cppzHKdB2bmIh+atzRgdotcqUbVm1SLzCdI=; b=IhV/3cQTPs9/dn+1iSEEZf9EoLQlPZxguhuSZKiIXF5FDGweUPaY99IQ8j9yo4oXGl hPTWQV72BZYkNdeW7ICl8ezKd6gL8Vr63m++6SCv/mnF2cAkWBipgDhihfy04UMxCvfl vymLN8nrPJc6r9Rdk+0YYiPGaK8PtKRyApVlelU9IGEooc54+4Y7Z2Wx7UoN/2xAYMpy wWVXkfCbN98frneFCLQlwu/iVHzmEO829rO8Agy9ocVT6ovlaMhUZQZ6WdKgcH6GRRXH qWfQc6NNNrm01aPCUyNdr3qzZVn0L94Vp4y8P2tMnxotbsqarNhqiigIhs9WMMFg+xyK iZ2Q==