Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-05

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 15 April 2013 22:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=y5QkcaWwCAmrQsk/XjVZrRVuAPHgieArsI/zb5f1TzU=; b=vpVcLObb8LrfZMjVF4nrxwZijDvjqNJwEvC4bksS8E6heZyKGL8i4JNHpeC4qhN/ca vEcIKw6K0L2p8JLpxz+8zz76EhJIKXyiBS9P8G/tyvTrkwAL5iOWuYNGngqarqK8aXCL NP6rcnCINtSpC+oyxerwYwQyQuPE61bU9BV/lYBiMGqJoIzvzEoy6GXo/90np9c9rvcv OgTV2eckla86495naSJ3Gd5oEChzwN+ThfCrOJx4UpWcLHDYTb7qqrGQihHZ5m9R+09J S9ZfTpEaG5/SV7kLRxKDqCke5x9+EpsPnQ9pRa+FSdQT3nWE3VuRhXZTeQEzktCqQECF yIsQ==