Re: [apps-discuss] Robert Sparks' Discuss on draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-02: (with DISCUSS)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 15 February 2013 17:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xR+oE9djTIaAv5CkUkn9rC6L0Zwruww5gDhGgdfnIyQ=; b=HCH21MTSq6VlrKnQ5XrNJBZqhIWgpeemXx/C200KEuWtUBk5QqWRrEGmqMExXb5pen Ty522VyuwtoA+4G7OSfTR0S8/BlBxkdOgPlFQ+FnWqURaLQnRUuNQ/WbJmDj/Nt4wTGB vcrgTYkFOYc0+5eRTCio9wkBc3Q1DgNmzZESghrIPqkWJz0rJQmg8T2ge3gVWY20vmG+ FH5qD+H4x9mCG3q6R/yun2wdBSXgu1N42d5Wuno2GiLu+4C9VL/p6kzNapB0zTL1YQti 6NulhJ4nnVAR24gdwEauxM1l4ej8Vw8DjCpeFscK9M9gwG7dPOFJydAu5Xu4KCyIc1Ql w0Aw==