Re: [apps-discuss] Retroactive application of draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg - comprehensive review

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 16 April 2015 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=DVAK21pFWL8MW6I5Ezg9fOU0BaUTOTSZ7XJFZFUYK0s=; b=mZ1T3bG6nvo1HwWwbJGwTLQ9N6NQs3PaognH0OZDpOGloWwQhk+z0IThChVNmZoCqJ COFae8e5NlL7X2ahnCDx8ZDVQFPAwUd/TMhlVAgumg0qzZ19ohc8aqx5M5AW6eO675mg AjwMt7pMYe9OXs1iSnUpW0vnbidDNO30FeABoxvNRFaJrzuNwGGYUn5et+z0OWZ+dSpR tEWfSZ29laOl/gmDyu4/YERP5VVy5hGLekHAuhBtdL9MqKGaMgfBox7rYZkv7sfdHLE5 SEo1nTGO1Rl0rPat9u+LuQPkn1N0MvRvVxxl7f0drpKNYgPZFjSCRiGe1m76XGH3eAEf 0euQ==