Re: [apps-discuss] New appsawg documents

"t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com> Thu, 01 September 2011 18:38 UTC

From: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
To: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 19:36:18 +0200
X-Junkmail-Premium-Raw: score=7/50, refid=2.7.2:2011.9.1.175115:17:7.944, ip=109.153.79.81, rules=__HAS_MSGID, __OUTLOOK_MSGID_1, __SANE_MSGID, __TO_MALFORMED_2, __MULTIPLE_RCPTS_CC_X2, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT, __SUBJ_ALPHA_END, __MIME_VERSION, __CT, CT_TP_8859_1, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN, __CTE, __HAS_X_PRIORITY, __HAS_MSMAIL_PRI, __HAS_X_MAILER, USER_AGENT_OE, __OUTLOOK_MUA_1, __USER_AGENT_MS_GENERIC, __ANY_URI, __URI_NO_WWW, __URI_NO_PATH, __INT_PROD_COMP, BODYTEXTP_SIZE_3000_LESS, BODY_SIZE_2000_2999, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY, RDNS_GENERIC_POOLED, BODY_SIZE_5000_LESS, RDNS_SUSP_GENERIC, __OUTLOOK_MUA, RDNS_SUSP, BODY_SIZE_7000_LESS, MULTIPLE_RCPTS