Re: [apps-discuss] request to register 'describes' link relation (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-describes-link-01)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 10 October 2012 00:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/4xkzJtSjIOJwIJStM5THHQQ7LnCHCHtBiMutLiGVNQ=; b=Zl8Sjd4Exmn8La0yH1pmLOqzS32al7y3VuhBwIq8fYRgvvpIdze8I9Qn8fQAKk9uxo dv2/HO/RtyxXqwmtRG2IfQbJQ6iPiITy164wuNRD/5ciJRWRzYOdkGgrM/VALOeIXp68 /KHByXrkhjGQzyh9E6QdaDtd5S3pUWtFdG3rpZiLDaEuVDVA9/UVY/3xZX1eKZ6BMhps ZCaZa4q7yeqLxI9mtxC1NFSwq+5t/omLLBcw2OjuLFuNGdPf+azaKjxDayraRaJgRYbC +SHT0k4g2kBJHcn6dGcsB/D9aWomPESmA5CROWfzHoMhI8oqIcDeOLkyD4/cCa5xFMwh /stA==