Re: [apps-discuss] request to register 'describes' link relation (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-describes-link-01)

James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> Wed, 10 October 2012 00:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=Q4iZghSU7G2jse4oMNUEPN/KnS/j3Sdg3lACmtI6tY8=; b=DVbMClyFzAMzqGUQSHuUAjTLpalqx7QD+YcDZd7ySEjV1aDf/rQsZrm4dCbHGhFqer 0NO8Q4IlUF7CqMALI7X6lxp0UdRS9W3K//kfEc1NZ8GxWMEqBPGA8UhaYH8hOJ9QFza0 NZ+A0K/+o5uqH/ySWTwndWFdLKpo9WMIzu6KLpZqhMCrsHCwvcQAmozK+vXml3ULK7EO 9/GU0ZxdnQz6Aa8IUYcDQN0zoG5BIlQXVp7oPGTyGkP2L3j6CrBNPvqi/39BM5Hea1XW WRFXVBpW6dmhQHq7iN6aUY4zBVBIXITdlkuVJPKWYQhhrNfF9ewrKI8LttsOiPhWFKBc +kLA==