Re: [apps-discuss] request to register 'describes' link relation (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-describes-link-01)

James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> Wed, 10 October 2012 00:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=aosZmi0ChYieWanbQEsMnIRKZPKachXoF7/SRVmppco=; b=iEwnJWPbULphMgWsE4os2TMV+sn8hnri5qFmO2i4nxfFkvy76MRa8liF6rKmdLqPvp Skl+wLZ7bf8qHEV8xenHxCD4ygU2HzXbzQCBuvusEZpKdQuv4C82srgjP1uRki5e/UPk medPA82kzC55XoqRZLE7SASxYicpCCLt9Gm6Sr0rWYViFI8tGcaKdqbEKjAF2CMNlNyZ QmiNwr1geQXmzG+cGZU+MrFsnoj2oY301Xy0GuVCBRa+14Hu/pr0LT7vJF1oBRF/rBDV 9GHtvvHdnB1sncn2X2DlsxoZ51ocDxZFDME7fMPvYE4XtItGkkEHSvGzehfXBAa1i/vB oxeg==