Re: [apps-discuss] Call for Adoption: draft-delany-nullmx

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sat, 01 February 2014 16:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=5821; t=1391270140; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=Jq1A6pJ bwiAnPmz2/lKm/E8u2YBm992NBNufP8jHCF4=; b=AtjW5RQT0GzS5YPvapC8k1R r7HPgKcq6vb6nqsfIoSwE9qqa/G+tGlXNVYB3LjJfQ9eVJx6NMfw52gVq9nQjB5X u3ZzxsWwNd0cenfR7C45nG6WbOX/YYhWiLtW/dn2WN/+zgslqiY6pD9bx0WQfdS5 mLsPr3iYDctmZjTwuZxM=