Re: [apps-discuss] Multipart/report, draft-kucherawy-rfc3462bis-01.txt

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Thu, 28 July 2011 22:47 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:41:04 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1311893180; bh=HkNzqHvXmwuXtUOhTFI+yCysJEL+cM38XCvVhUB+7Ds=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=kEjEclFNNO11M//VoEIJwHAZ0rRJbWryLNz+Uw9dcQuvPrSgWtCjpQRb9ar4Z0TLX F1Xiir+cSfj23ir4MFpA1rft37BHDtJ001bPPtWE9/TpDccipqxhDT8Q+OF6hqCrDs 4XIQyURV+4+5SqRnNMm36lSD0YTuSlYJIccfYYGc=