Re: [apps-discuss] [Uri-review] Provisional URI registrations

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Wed, 24 November 2010 09:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=DJim5USSUnZyjDlAQpc6ThL24Dej0iUtM+syUoPXMng=; b=OtSMHjJ8ztZY61T7rXyuTAtCwPq9IAAc10C/MPZ80uGIREXDsXwxwtO9iuR9aJ6n8H YwyUMLmFIL7bgte1cOPBO3/Pl5dMoEoJFUCk7kveJon2phogb+Dp0DSOzK4tCW9R43JB nmEeVJ1HbYKYWnJMkBLwLgJZdjC68H+KikTWM=