Re: [apps-discuss] [Uri-review] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-mailserver-uri-to-historic-00.txt]

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Thu, 18 November 2010 16:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=g3NIWGj0naEQEizJ09RLr8MUSeyZEqP1hXN/emkS5vc=; b=rha3MCHQN5oqZZ+F9oFYZkdFIGsDL5tTl7PnCDlawO1m47Qa4OUGUBxyHCkVd7bF/k jVkwxN31LBZQR3hCd0QGrgIWHkp3P40RqxJThEmmHQcRQo4D7HpbFviX/7sWeis5h89J zfOwPrwljZoT+kQUzOnRiSRWuMuBmtodW2JWc=