Re: [apps-discuss] AppsDir Review of draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-11

Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net> Fri, 22 March 2013 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cridland.net; s=google; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=M1KVtgfd7bkCUJOiKzNcsVOKNz+0LIb8nz5Ad4cyHuA=; b=P5QapScq/PlI3VZVayp2i2lPrQtvy/vgFLaedVYgQEk1tWjOejznQxFXgb3BVATBqj Rrk3TjxKOBRh5DVrwc+jRAbg3DHtwUHVfPfubf+LMpfDPdnUZ1jjMfs6reL1jorIY9LU 5BkRqK5dX4P3H4L3caHQu2mT4kjkMi51gW0qU=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=M1KVtgfd7bkCUJOiKzNcsVOKNz+0LIb8nz5Ad4cyHuA=; b=DXayR7TIIspZ/o8sLLHOolnyIKNdLmPMrB6avmDSHsWyAYD3JBPeR7Lc55sbcaATAx sdj97CILA7DeVkDgD3YQ9xQIAvqRI6nW91RMW1cMleplKWYH630eg+NG0C8E9mp2+JvQ 7aorsZZVjl1r3laTsKmAe+LyaFca/31/7CPTxSxg8yX2vcSPnSX6ZW3hPaqASzYX4XDe O1RH7ILptRFRpbNTu7V9XBLGbYxoU8LZXl81cVOCE7gTUZouINlUZBMusMf1hwcomuzE YWdVv9MD2OrOjEpXOFyG9uvzN0q6/xyw9y+gkbyEjuSVvnsH/Bx+hKN8f4cQJWpDoV3z kXLA==