Re: [apps-discuss] draft-lear-iana-timezone-database

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 03 March 2011 19:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; l=1763; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1299180170; x=1300389770; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=USA6EfHgRrOm0TglNzmCjHrHCrnQ3TTVBUzR7I81HOo=; b=ZVbHDuAPUCvgECqvAHUQBydCxFG7Ja2qcUAwO+6n4AAW6Z67XBa4qK9R xFYXJHnRhvO7KaxO2khV1BsB95NX0W459w5jHyZj9HdkrvtfkNiUr07VE Mby/bVGu1LgysaMYUwhX+Mq2eqF+9R1J8a/735yIUjWiKf/UqrICRCmH7 I=;