Re: [aqm] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 10 June 2016 09:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=51408; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1465552672; x=1466762272; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=NiL68tAfW46r3zorWTrsJDXaD0K253u9jgL2D0JbdBg=; b=KOQgKEq8Xumx9UBF3QXfyQYbcy+r7p8QNqr3HR2bH97j/LyhSzMcHHQJ I6QW7XZDmPbatzDohPYnxznE2dm4MkJVTCXE6nn/ZmrBhqnllbqPsCpbx UOI4nNdQF9tOKNv+3XWMbE7eOZiGjfzgTuprQVXVi4WOJFNZdPXZ247s/ 4=;