[arch-d] Comments on draft-lazanski-consolidation

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Fri, 13 November 2020 03:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=bhAucbgI6uToxc/Mwc/6rJQQrhgCByfWXrKCWMfBBMk=; b=KPDI9uugoPeB4G+927vgcvxENhfpwm7FkRViqBGN1acOPhc+whw5uLK1dwMA4JawzP D8zJDmVHnbTaFe7/9PCcogHqobHb19wQIb8hjqUww41n8nttDeWo7yvJetCW8XJmzdbl UWFaRcD3RMGIxQFS1JWsht+/xz16jdwNkGR7G0mb6ZNVlbJ8kXqA0OQPRLNeVnzGSaKH d58eP1I4rhjfTHKYKrUme6x1+bTxpzWHFxkeL1ERrvJnIvAUUM0h8prCpB9C9fZDOhn0 6ppTTbuLng/gkm+h70RSu+uBqzZIJfJE/Wch2NE2QiSkhk1cqsXOYwK2Mpa22WQUc7Ug AHjA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=bhAucbgI6uToxc/Mwc/6rJQQrhgCByfWXrKCWMfBBMk=; b=hy6UYHe6rdS57XDmP2qVz5eyXGeWW0Eko+C0EhtqoMTasxBtD0BHiG8FgWS4l0Gr7w 2unPYK9dw1rZC4o5Am8P1jEZm0QjeTYFx2PGuFNoksB1T96Tvw0XzOYw/mDZoS6Q9m0P LtD23A4N96NTYFEKeADQIOy88hpQaUoscUuVL/AthZWT3yTCukB6KEfoesznMtzwPE6E AXXvcblPCpQX0+lCdd+ztySNoz2D5e5ZRXx1XcCCGLWHDQNPEIY5k6jExtGmEsD4eok3 cgzKftYa0fUJEiiIhijxvzqlFl+3ZYgPaRI9UwNlGmrRS+pLrBVjN1+CvZysixpj2AOq OZ+g==