Re: [arch-d] Development of Internet Protocol "Five Fields" (IP-FF): Presentation

Alexey Eromenko <al4321@gmail.com> Fri, 08 January 2016 02:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=zaxcT+9y/+83bh9/JGLp+gKqKTLh39nzTKdirnZj4ss=; b=lER/NEAsfEd/FgrlR+0kPBl2ta/o/XVBXPrEjL3fRm5MM8a5IdF1woW10KRMDsh1hO MU2lDoXoExkb1U/quRleYEk+u1D6C7sG6nSQeeKmrVDtuHeV8ISLhCxORaU5mu5v17Jc butq2n8OLGgKO+nHQ7Rr+tc8aGQIN8blZCygv3rIQaYV4K5IQLFLskyMFuKJlt+G7KsE q3pdFZy8Oku7HqbKC/B0cPrLHjHpw03z2TBL0CcvfsVlFEAwd5iXdgjWhlG2gi6bbjk0 8Umt720Lv53L/uVmyDXO9G8M7AmtHQM/SFRBJVDNlPYIhoksowPJaigTv6idNKIVB2nc 96xQ==