Re: [arch-d] 2 suggestions from the IAB open meeting

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 16 March 2021 16:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=m12kHF26m9K0jNcgLN6x+DPKUTqXl0TNHNHF/+gMyX0=; b=c5nnSfNXjq1uStFPh8pSprl5w8Q/rADpeK+CCLj0IvfgmDJFpK4t0DhZoIm3JHfx46 TQDZOvKqSIMtajXsnmIFvzSoWekvUQkiNDHQ1h9EAKoHi/vosmRecbmKLKPAuVL9OiNW TNTX9kxYaIVJnZPTjjJY3ivipiVnWajGd19mavjf0aST4IWj6CfklkcLT+Vgi89m2WHS QE3LXIsKXeeSzCjppUbBz3LQ97qJq6oh0ffdgOybdVgrzdDgycP22J5xBV7T6D1fMxJY dpgCxt5U22DpMpHZb6ZyHjSarA1jE+j7IpYSkWnBLSnA7LxKzqruSNeyqpaX4TfhXjyV C3Ag==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=m12kHF26m9K0jNcgLN6x+DPKUTqXl0TNHNHF/+gMyX0=; b=mpXCadRmQ3E2PIqPQkJKZeCpTmiXg3BJv079uiALnNgSqjOOPReV16brM60wWcPXU2 wNQphgbzChJGVHl9hduY/6if1VB1enPWRHitOHuAIwPDOw6quA+c3INkTvYuuZvLYF9j bu7xn+OST0HmNykbOI7qICS/ZwOjy3KG4wHb05HruQM/JsKQu6jYlEyzw/nQT4C/refA x9NLCxTCkKPrI0mAynEnHkHc2fqFMZ/2HPGwn4hoxrFH7svlAuSPJkR/jpgYqXyhC2lg 5Sk0uj+wshYGBEUgvqsaO7pvqPedD4w8ShAiPy4fnLnwVMAxgcMkbRX0tszb0mpXI3UD lafA==