Re: [Asrg] Spam button scenarios

Andreas Saurwein Franci Gonçalves <saurwein@gmail.com> Mon, 08 February 2010 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=DDRFqio6Tdsxp1RqWt0/NIhpB1BWs/8DrN9pZzqaPJ8=; b=JXJtYs7/385oJ+SWY+rbTh5MNxxX1koEhjTpnQzgDG4FG3YzSKCtNmDDb0andctZp9 +IkeuGXzJ3jBGwG/bgOtX5RpR9K4FckJg+QBEWwZUVdsxZMrt65nChOzlYbbQpYyH1TY 6XQXwAApmFLWn8M2zU06JVfwexLyzRtDQWRZI=