[auth48] [IANA #1238287] [IANA] Re: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9268 <draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-15> for your review - Author feedback

Amanda Baber via RT <iana-matrix@iana.org> Thu, 18 August 2022 19:58 UTC

From: Amanda Baber via RT <iana-matrix@iana.org>
References: <RT-Ticket-1238287@icann.org> <20220714145855.6FBE76AA26@rfcpa.amsl.com> <3ca6ff6d-ced5-2243-5585-dbc5f918ffa2@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <5D5BBC8D-179D-401E-AE06-6AE64914BD51@amsl.com> <CCD9D157-6A70-4B27-AF92-9296DD03C481@gmail.com> <8CD32A95-2C00-4A47-84C9-3CE8927DC2FE@amsl.com> <C8CACB2D-5DE6-456F-85BC-1F4BA3F4FA1B@gmail.com> <CAMGpriXYL-gV-U_3Lzujr2FzibCH-D4uPOv8MgtO1AMF8zbjjA@mail.gmail.com> <E2DEAC67-8092-4E9D-B807-11AAD43999D5@amsl.com> <2BF43923-655A-446E-A2FC-4A352217F0E7@amsl.com>