Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9439 <draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-28> for your review

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Wed, 05 July 2023 19:48 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.45 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.096, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, GB_SUMOF=5, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.25, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.999] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1688586480; x=1691178480; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=L3DWryQbNxlXMELkzz3t9YZSHfx0sePe3IiNQR7hrgI=; b=G6wpySoQI+aW5N+XKm1sU4YXDoCn9rvCy4ZZrcgtLa0nHqfroUA/q7BzrYVD4k3K19 WVRZhtbC/hgFK1Om1Dk7gevWnhOpUAjlJD5wnLSWaRrneNciOjYSomW/zNQ1e1kjwr2+ nfzPKPFM0pzPCcx8FfRtFsib51i1EyrJcWKvLG+YdnVhbjjc4DsxmKiNhSg6KJsCmS7m b2nhlyshYYxVwikf0T7MH/tn9g1NaVGks10f4mxliZyVnMo0As2GFdQlfXx47SwUa76H NHACfRVBhBQuxqjBbK8dLvY9XMRyeMJ1/MQ3KmGz6W9FsRsJT7Vhb+4Ns9PekqCr3cwp dk4Q==