Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9439 <draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-28> for your review

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 07 July 2023 06:18 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, GB_SUMOF=5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1688710715; x=1691302715; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1OglHYP3Qv4SUbIvSkY8edZXjG0avZ4/razNs6RzakQ=; b=hv7RDmkFBrmf6lnt9BrtyFXp8n1kpA4H4WAcLbx18TydNRDca244LAJi9UOZ4Ay60I BIVizOOWwI/oGntZ3Un2jAvmEpIwYCn6NB0fnU06ZlPco2g0HKg+5mu2RjJQgqFOYbiS +L93F2EROQPqa6rfjvW8dv0nVw9YHr5LyESJD5KWnsWAsEPVSieOUsMR7TQHCvesAOf8 0PDyOA4vxL/KLlrhA2Dy1wCAl3i8ZS5+SoZ9x5Kd3AXTzO5LC49sUwou8UXMPbfUWKrV TPPVjQdu4xZ6ylQS2NziQ/1lkrk2FxTlpDxpYnzF1r7mWa9HuxaybB/E81uFRihmIYxd Pslg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1688710715; x=1691302715; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=1OglHYP3Qv4SUbIvSkY8edZXjG0avZ4/razNs6RzakQ=; b=ecXwGOVO+lCzTz4bWnuxJl6kHXstGqMs538yF3ugXgj6p5uMNgapEKgjS1Tzrmnzv/ RPcw6qGQw+LyyDOQ+DhVFNowmTPabcV28L77ewzAVDMRlSQdBybydocM/4Fyi30F0wrh Jpcy3pwfCd02NWxsDP8excyMCuDg4RABxl7Rba2GLygfHlzK4dtcmlZGW5Z/HwlFr5R5 zIYi1KBuTb55kdCQPjT73NyjsFOFaynqWy6ZbCyGRLXe6TGBLw0Ixr15MD5wtY+w8wng J0PELkObK0h5OZkpTMEkP//lqePmLADnoZ6XRVXOJ/NYq1afRYJfxkRucJikR7MX8dIo Q/Nw==