Re: [auth48] [AD] Re: [Ext] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9121 <draft-davies-int-historic-05> for your review

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 14 April 2023 20:26 UTC

Received: from mail-qv1-xf29.google.com (mail-qv1-xf29.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::f29]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 3A0A6C14CE3F for <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>; Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:25:54 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari.net; s=google; t=1681503954; x=1684095954; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=/vDYEJ+C6l1DPokGU7OhfQfiR25GrpjlIxdSz00bugU=; b=Qa4/uFG4ew6FI5qg+8ak7BDdpp2vbpnklh8GM3GvWIR63jmXoKMWC27+7O/f5EQ7cI Ncz7AGATks3RO35A3FM2ikm+XcVXFuKcgLq1ui/1PXWYZP2X36D2OnjAjiikZagYSWFD ozK+8R917CpzwxcLYqJILtGFpBoch1LpZG4NFLnCxQBFLGD1vYiDJAtK4o6dfHeNkZEG oXgikIdJvKn4hefeecohfAr89KERxiEP8LC+0iw2EpQeJkYoU2UHzpgo2YmIofp0jWjX Z3NEDDOhjYTVGQPX28ptkaPxa+TO1PwA+PAIcduMthgYj2QnzG1zlIilcN2OgOBeivnU tplA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1681503954; x=1684095954; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=/vDYEJ+C6l1DPokGU7OhfQfiR25GrpjlIxdSz00bugU=; b=ED3WZC6QlSJBJP4F6SFS15rRKz/lzBwbtsR1ld+mRGFW8EO5G/8pCk1Pfvh7aZHko0 Z7/U7fbhnMdqglZtsQa4UaAuagImDVIzSi+T19K+abKHGs4EJyPCspNmQQWNCjnqSIj9 hAPbKXGfw2H03mksB8QYkb64F4ZokZXMr6XoED/G+24AUg2pm2xjMW2R5xz1WyTWS/OX xuHFpY92/noEE18HvTFFxoJ/IPpk/jyzqmCeJbmH/KdFHcho3WRJK8Zjod41uFNpAGZa 98Hdeq+7buxn+OUfTaHbS/ejGEF3NP2uo3gab99u3CAR62LU3Eo/PdQUVykOHL6gNN0i D8cA==