Re: [auth48] [AD] [Ext] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9121 <draft-davies-int-historic-05> for your review

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 24 April 2023 17:45 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1682358322; x=1684950322; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=RMJwVl0aashXAcVnYmJ3mF9gCHXGLuvmCybMkZelyig=; b=mECz349YB49UwU4YvSzqsb2vPs1slGZHk41N+wQ7OTl+Chxxc/7hq/jgMOPn+NLLwo ludIKPrpvVaW6w4N6r8h3Dw4QWRXbsqNM0mwLktyu+bsvKJ24kdOHtcMJKTPVzHPQayZ WJTxpfhZbkZwYXcphQ7U/Bm7Ilgmaf8lIleKPaJq+/VS8/6HltQwd2+Purw+ZG+Au22X gP6gSBMlVZTAr87ZNQwGqS71Yjk4k9P39Ow7lBXGNGuSyyqOElL+KXLQRaLouD3Acw5G Qu+lSxcfvSOe9o+kZ4FGfl1X5Qw8GhO7MxziMNCYij16r7JruvPncH7DtVJnmONU3bAq K4Sw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1682358322; x=1684950322; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=RMJwVl0aashXAcVnYmJ3mF9gCHXGLuvmCybMkZelyig=; b=hIlpiTVxfgjPqOFbkwsUih2/ZxCJlsnDT4102AEmmGKtqJwpEX6d9EpuOBYgrIwlws DWsZoISIZvOhTgW8aNjq0XeXNFNpTEifg9GVXouAS4St8kG15WjdBxaerepSPjm19dFy kkaRyupT4M+o2r4vFUFxBlHqM6A5AdhBHjXJ9C/iVwpLiOFnDjYjaf7qaead1ZAypdH6 T4mBqGA73l4+aYqktrAfy6p4gNeNEPUkaZXllHqQskprXfgrpSPTPTNa5/MofDf2V5f2 6fdtoRJ8u3c9ApfoPUawbJwcYOxlbT0myxHSDsiuQgPf72AbTnF9Q/Cwciu5FmGAPSCm W84Q==