Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9391 <draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-15> for your review

Ana Minaburo <ana@ackl.io> Wed, 12 April 2023 09:30 UTC

Received: from mail-yw1-x1136.google.com (mail-yw1-x1136.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::1136]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 66E5DC15C2BD for <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>; Wed, 12 Apr 2023 02:30:38 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ackl-io.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; t=1681291837; x=1683883837; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=W9rGYY/T8RkO1IRw7NtwKL6Mh6YEcfG6YlplEFNurmk=; b=po1lGo6H1nccyX7xNeJGWW5qUh7UkiNv4PIQOxpl2CL+UZU8zf+8LkkugHZBUmuvRE KZqirs49DEMGtP3K+knl9wOs3AsPB9tcHiW9GQMvbRGcbfqx+FKauTwuBUcFVqQ+X/YW kGYKjv4laAhGgPDuiG1Ju/1qzg4PYBYYmUPyuw2dcBXiwUo0y071Ljo1tW7z/jOBS2/l OldEWeKDB0HkuiKyA0+U5RP5z8M5RrOr6bHyK+hry0rYV2hPD431aZTSs38V2yekNQFo 09deSnXS3VSDIVsNlwpHFySx+saY7u23CtZKGAefG8C2cc2elxi4DyJ9nMssfjWjdK3Y NRKg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1681291837; x=1683883837; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=W9rGYY/T8RkO1IRw7NtwKL6Mh6YEcfG6YlplEFNurmk=; b=dW58NvFraOGBdlqPmBnIoukHp8oLgFDCfhPV/Aw7V0uNBMICcMPiZTjq8kSZxN3siF Gr4Dwu/9w1G+0jGDyo91TminMgRsuOmp/TfZJ2f1CL7GtyLWp5N4GPPuPxugq8GDeDd+ M4fwFlVcociQNJxU0avb0T2n6TAORHbHv2YZq3QBw4P1J915wENuXQU0Z6lZssTv+oep fk5Rm/Sol0U3368zSO7Y7ztYrjshhE3Nj+cbam9haOB+E6SeovUT2SJwWvlj2p2F+elA b7XDLz0WuJoCi7ETF5mvq7GqSpxrIde5eK4piORI3kctWLagbe7/2UpZMkrnmOdxoJOO Dd5g==