Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9536 <draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-25> for your review

Mario Loffredo <mario.loffredo@iit.cnr.it> Wed, 13 March 2024 09:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=iit.cnr.it; s=mx320231221; t=1710321270; bh=snVfIcZHmtslNBVMhPAa3UuKu4pLKToFG7UfonU1ICQ=; h=Date:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=plWQfIJ/lHq633a/j3LUYWzaDIc+NcbCT8AcMfztVf/zhCs/DgW6Ki7oPL6QwsPgU LqTK4GV6xsagoKvfL5+BTaLNERp1QhAyVTSvVTuCW7HvnZiUJChRBiuKenieMN/wQ2 VNwZFF+1z5a1tfNQ1TJkjIuyXHp+FxeS18xdwp9syACoB48D2ygPgQlBbh1Z4dzzwb fDilJDvMAS786NgYwJGbwdy6da3yqu2IT97Gi0CSEEkGlb66UOIepzESYfzGZAOam/ UIK3CWVdhMFzHZIzzLEYJL0JeWRtJSdYl2Ad5er5VRsY6VQ3fczQmWsQ/ULEZ5hNB7 DNBQIHbrhGATw==