Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9536 <draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-25> for your review

Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com> Mon, 01 April 2024 15:50 UTC

From: Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 08:49:50 -0700
Cc: Mario Loffredo <mario.loffredo@iit.cnr.it>, RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, maurizio.martinelli@iit.cnr.it, regext-ads@ietf.org, regext-chairs@ietf.org, tomh@apnic.net, "auth48archive@rfc-ed" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9536 <draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-25> for your review

Hi Murray,

This is another friendly reminder that we await your approval regarding the removal of the “Description” property from Section 11.2.4.1. See Mario’s mail sent on 3/12/2024 for the explanation of its removal.

Once we have received your approval, we will move this document forward in the publication process.

Thank you,
RFC Editor/ap