Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9513 <draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-15> for your review

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 07 November 2023 22:15 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699395324; x=1700000124; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=P3fJqWfyv8cUKgVO0X6behgK6NGkQFFEJaVrKaFwlh8=; b=HqNvhmlE0eM4XQdRnO/qoBz/1QM3oqc2eXiB/O3krqjK1VAe+757hnqgz575HPJ/NQ Mr1LcTWTTdebrHPIv97/mFNt4B6sW5wxSf2+75PNBPBsN/sq/btKki4TYOvYGBgVEj3i CdWSiUnryNMMdqnSkjfxR4gyrMmwm57PF6AACm3FXSAs12wllUcTuUTezYWfk6t4MIBf EdBpkHU3kpRPH35BRr4yt4CVzYJAkGwl6hY14VZ4fGuPn+pWQuEFYNRecwIB6sy2VwrU x38QvfAZvx9P5oFb6bMiftAXLvJA9QGpv8pdIBMnShuiVblPrelWdaG3hy2iLP8PtRh6 WD+A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699395324; x=1700000124; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=P3fJqWfyv8cUKgVO0X6behgK6NGkQFFEJaVrKaFwlh8=; b=lFuoXEGc1pv/iOBhMzg07dbTw9GG6szejaPBe4QNuL3ykEzOQqjhpqmN1n1BDN/n6X 4VI6T/2vN1CvnzJiIiJjQChh2kilkhoRZEEj5HZWsF9jqG7WRm2l+DzqA2afiTsFQVvc opsPoYA+hNMpDZXtpyXQW+jMlun+i6fjGggHaFXPdseybrWgyCbCIBQDPQ7BxBGYQi5u TaEjvhxQTFSzOYxh9UDmHtF++zNlUwwyMWVCrOonAXQpSizfvXBgg7BbPb4o7utJJC5U L9rEDlNHHX5ckTvrbP/pRiEHuvMNZ8hRriKxPlyj553bJi1JbGh/K7Cju+QSW8g9e3Pv sqtw==