Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9513 <draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-15> for your review

Madison Church <mchurch@amsl.com> Tue, 07 November 2023 19:47 UTC

From: Madison Church <mchurch@amsl.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2023 13:47:38 -0600
Cc: RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, lsr-ads@ietf.org, lsr-chairs <lsr-chairs@ietf.org>, acee@cisco.com, John Scudder <jgs@juniper.net>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com>, Acee Lindem <acee.ietf@gmail.com>, Zhenbin Li <lizhenbin@huawei.com>, Zhibo Hu <huzhibo@huawei.com>, Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9513 <draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-15> for your review

Hi Ketan and Acee,

Thanks for letting us know that you didn’t receive our initial AUTH48 emails. We have reported this issue and it is being investigated. We have also forwarded an email with cluster questions that was sent the same day in case that was not received.

Note that you can also find emails for this document/cluster in the AUTH48 archive (see https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/auth48archive/). I believe that Alice also mentioned this to Ketan when he dropped by the RFC Editor desk in Prague.

Thank you!
RFC Editor/mc