Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9513 <draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-15> for your review

Acee Lindem <acee.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 06 November 2023 17:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699290064; x=1699894864; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=HHdYVE+awEv35KBogiGAplO/8SiK4gG4BFcEpC8fyjo=; b=WMHxwp3QTU3s0XpBnxKs3w3iySXaqhYZEhwL6ODo0gSOckxWCRWKVIO3ILzBw/laOw 0aMKBTkJ0ErBJI0FLoC9WdNuIcV1WvyvcNjX8rDJj0ASABx1cwatNCJN+9GkS+e9zZ1g 1Kqt4me0s4M/bRsa0SPVaiE/kmXExX/MRaDQzR9Y+CZFcUz9B4FzxfX6unmjL5UrxGSJ X/4kYsXgkv9p9Og6YIfwGTveuHXAygBH7LOG6wd1vfOB9jMbEm/DW/z2WDpZbNgcTy8s duV/GtQIoWaaqcGBIGi2XS48fW/K356LqTpo/LtjXMVjDc8qGTt5uet19zzlC/5VJ0Ah BcMA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699290064; x=1699894864; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=HHdYVE+awEv35KBogiGAplO/8SiK4gG4BFcEpC8fyjo=; b=g5XnI+K/dMrOCHvjxdh0Hoi9gYndE3FLV2y1xD6YzDPyXa+3WRjF3orPUURyypF4fj I7/CIr/6x+8JSm9F/ptktUoe7qX1of99eBA3BqYI/j8LYKXzboXnsGDMEjVTk4/V3rwf SGr/hl8DOP9vrwtjoxDq78m6ZDEay05sJxac2SySjlJuxoUG4lVOsShitI3AzBPxbnOP 8v6Xu7OEw0YjcHjZdho6d+A2Qki2BIx76v9hRpb+rPuC5WyoReP82FCvF7p7fhUIoWk1 uDe1S+8OExYYG6si4UiEzh5Wla+jgRMSU8254Eu0DUM1xMBpemS847sqJmXJZ7CJcnhf tzOA==