Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9353 <draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support-13> for your review

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 06 January 2023 03:19 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=lIqpjuptVMHehsRt5trXPy0UEyxVvFvxhuvlOlSHHdY=; b=HgB8Z9M2E3OFHl02GMOs6PzWJn8NCW4zVReOOXcujnV5q3xk8w6ZDehjoJlkB95OxF tXfD+ssKODEEgEMP47I9r4nJblwt2+JeVeUhWGM3MPuzRd7xJIuxZogLgV6wG9Yt8zDu JxxTHpMtYk0LrzgFcB01ElJ5LFEPB64ZGW1AG5gWwvttH8lmfrgAS0tdT2iWHI9UYwP+ J04eX42ezVVlwbpccoKzIYIIkjj5gyTkJS4WIGlrLqndISFWuTmYK78bcFsyfxexasjs eRlXHbFfDHCs9BU/pR9ltrKMZv51NNnsEgwc0ebjjoseO9zH/n2j2fYQz7yKCl3qhVXQ c2Gg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=lIqpjuptVMHehsRt5trXPy0UEyxVvFvxhuvlOlSHHdY=; b=Db+TyZiBaXkXYabhS3yk8SAvpcCPdjCpohpSXLfWU0a5v8wAlm+cf4UVfL/YNZgW0H jk1a2ohb3LFBnwTS1rO2FDmvRqhn4XJX/7HZw2MLq5Y6HFkwICcABWb5rFqetoWctX3B xXtaGdywUrmepYkK4uJnTAjmpD1tgi87m/oNLfeSQCegtmetHsc5tgPo5szePoY2CFuP gqYFYmsyH0TcGyC7w2TGQ4JXf1RXSdjiIBVK14T9bDwYgZ3PEpFx/hcYzwy1MpHDlfvL 6J2nyoXjvLWsduo70r0MX3uxw9dwLxDgEpiRZUGCqBigosGpOGbdCI7Ul09tOzJEFX8E FKjQ==