Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9558 <draft-makarenko-gost2012-dnssec-05> for your review

Alice Russo <arusso@amsl.com> Fri, 08 March 2024 21:00 UTC

From: Alice Russo <arusso@amsl.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 13:00:14 -0800
Cc: rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org, auth48archive <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
To: Boris Makarenko <bmakarenko=40tcinet.ru@dmarc.ietf.org>, vdolmatov@gmail.com, "Independent Submissions Editor (Eliot Lear)" <rfc-ise@rfc-editor.org>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9558 <draft-makarenko-gost2012-dnssec-05> for your review

Authors, Eliot,

Thank you for your replies; please see one follow-up below. The revised files are here (please refresh):
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9558.html
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9558.txt
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9558.pdf
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9558.xml

This diff file shows all changes from the approved I-D:
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9558-diff.html
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9558-rfcdiff.html (side by side)

This diff file shows the changes made during AUTH48 thus far:
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9558-auth48diff.html

Please reply to #6. We have updated the text to RFC 5958; please provide the section number if you want to include that.  Also, does the sentence need any updates for accuracy?
RFC 5958 states:
    Changed the name "PrivateKeyInfo" to "OneAsymmetricKey".

> 6) <!-- [rfced] RFC 5208 has been obsoleted by RFC 5958.  May we replace
> the informative reference RFC 5208 with RFC 5958? If so, what section
> number should be used?
>
> Original:
>    The private key here is presented in PrivateKeyInfo ASN.1 structure,
>    as described in RFC5208 [RFC5208], Section 5.
> -->

We will wait to hear from you again before continuing the publication
process. This page shows the AUTH48 status of your document:
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9558

Thank you.
RFC Editor/ar