Re: [auth48] [IAB] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9307 <draft-iab-aid-workshop-01> for your review

Corinne Cath <corinnecath@gmail.com> Tue, 20 September 2022 07:41 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=Ib3m6NN7dF+5oF8nKFHTAT2QZQN+hWWVfXxTTU0NkVQ=; b=UBReJKv1JA4dT1jNKiQ/c2rdryZwkesLX9yyqIyNKL7we0lTQadpDavHHOXtHjKjp/ eUSM0w2j3y8f4D1fzstMUQ6MpHuoE0WoxgrZgClfB2qJvr+x+EiJQCLeyhcYb3/E4YXL 7f+SxcU5uj3V0qIldl9eLHCIEQXG9nDXGVEE4D8T6YDMfMbUia6jpzsSwC0GXmPoEIWB XbS6CIkXrG68Q3TCGvV+85T4EZ2xdLnjtTPOHX1S/Qxl2Oe6TRID3CwW7d2QaFpxQcPP 0l1Gc+LqSgifh4OeNYYH3TTdojnaDr9cGzmV6diVMgGktZMavXqgiP4DRTZGJ12vc6Cs 9Sdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=Ib3m6NN7dF+5oF8nKFHTAT2QZQN+hWWVfXxTTU0NkVQ=; b=0tr0jOTHhKNwJaGYdTSdP/PfKqyriYwyovrpJZlsLnl0VPTzc0HwUdEzZF1hQGew79 MwpgTYae7DtxaEFuB80qxyGF/loM5ZWcqGkxC5LbWgOrL/gTZ2tlyCzEauqnMVga8N3e AB6Upjlh/QiCcHe0B8wnVdNfXrm8rGX7vidXNsviNIvGuNVctkoAEfAIFcim3q4WrP5d VRwjJljuL8FThTWcbeaegsF3t/zDWQPudXkE+HbeX9GC4Bj6N4tkGAbPgyTyYibUgYn2 hbkwqZTkFS6InwNLs1QsJBCQDHatmUEPLWuvlz3XBqWr9l3TkgJHupRZ1Krbp0sgmWPt 73eA==