Re: [Autoconf] On WG progress and draft-ietf-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model

HyungJin Lim <dream.hjlim@gmail.com> Fri, 23 October 2009 13:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ciO2kqBG4HGzbu6GTPIrSSO57TmP6A8niD6HxRwHtgQ=; b=q+DL1yQZ6hbXJhkBGhjqUL44p/I0OkPS8OfpKWlGBRJASzMLNxy1seoaJpyl08L3iH ThNdSz4l+kEtOIxCFrgH5LrS64uDvQK5xgHvGgNT6N20Ptl9NhVZulqbpLpKIPLrBZzE BK0UEcdNYV2oUnt4yjk9re5/KsORqK/14hvmU=