[AVTCORE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-topo-offer-answer-00.txt

Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com> Fri, 09 March 2012 23:59 UTC

From: Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com>
To: IETF AVTCore WG <avt@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 18:59:19 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [AVTCORE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-topo-offer-answer-00.txt

Hi, all -- I've submitted this draft discussing the interaction of SDP Offer/Answer with RTP topologies -- specifically, why the RTP topology Topo-Transport-Translator can't be created with offer/answer, and why this is actually a good thing.

This is a generalization of a some issues that came up in the discussion of BUNDLE in Taipei.

Comments are welcome.

Begin forwarded message: