Re: [AVTCORE] Comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-03

Kevin Gross <kevin.gross@avanw.com> Mon, 06 May 2013 23:34 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=EqIcUN1yXatM9+n2FXwkba6IeddsFxLVvJrI2l+SDxA=; b=QTskZDHAlU045yFWnsNhPHfG9ZaUiZsr2ME/PZ/vHH8TbtbPQldHKDa/hAcdUVi1bV scusxsgOUkOm3eugFoilhjaNY5gbBvR2PVBsgj/wuz4vzHobq1NlNZT2lZ1MeGu9UWkJ uJNxHELjtWHb/OtWZvYA+4CYjr7nzNafXVzKxTcIrEQ6z+OiNrkVXmdLDtFratri+phU GR5bK8sscIskSrWAGbuMlpka1yt8im5MBR5M4UxXC13hk6mS9oR3lmuPdb/84VItZnr8 Gduu/f0i5POWh5rGgKbjdIjJOSYFWqrvDJn+Co4CvkQ3dGhr4xpZclm8iBaQIJVjfoGT 1PGQ==