Re: [AVTCORE] Re-send:Comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-06.txt

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Sun, 07 September 2014 14:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:thread-index:content-language; bh=n0YU0L2uXX4IRNdWUj5qQ/cZW3p3hoRvXzdO6bSuTB0=; b=V+q5EgQ0/N5NYdOPCsvYB8Ns4TovX4NvUpzDDA3dwWy1IEG96fGMrlxK8TrsQYIE/d 2wIckx6/wy0RiHkYiVu4D2ZzlohSBf6SKUSMzzNzKic5k2j0w+BqKHbvSUc3ckUPzVnE 0i8KxUwWWq3j7svy6sZ/cH7ZkzLn+3MBXsnhW1oUc4HsahHR8eA2sAP9vIBi8x49GQxM KDcrPrkPBt2xOf1i3sr/XiKC52AlFil64aofiGJmJGQZ46AI5avGmNAydCbK+DBHhIjo WciEpK3gPonBu3yjwtlpaU9TdXP/5eO3ac80I5/TXlQbwfv1JzVagH/ab1Jf9SouzQU5 fHeQ==