Re: [AVTCORE] Re-send:Comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-06.txt

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sun, 07 September 2014 12:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=XCnwlsLawqNSi2DNes0xK8nxuAFX42JT61f3202nRNY=; b=XeH1CftAMKZ+tEmW3v15TJTXXUJhSHX5VZ2ww58UJNRa7mACwe0FKjC9MgQKM1CM30 GsQoqftR7+Mo+SNMF4ynMgNPElfD04dzv7lssX82ENqD+Vs49NWmWVOQq7PNtELkgtKy 1DOV8xpJMyJFAmjFcxeyr5qGuT6u0bgvc2Enr3ES5+w29aJrRYM6DdcBQn+M4cFbcv+8 RzIzSY/sqs7jl9EYV7/H9AyyBEeI9Jc6bHo6Bl+480t7DwTMDC9Z+pjGSDcgneVDBsGk 2zOMveZGe20T1wzLo8NxDZjGB+6ci5eTUFm245JaoSoTHQ9TKbyMtpCAdF3oKOhuolwW ZRLw==